Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A song from me for you, my Princess

Dear sweetheart,

I want you to know
that I always miss you and I'm thinking of you.

If there is one thing I can ask God
that He will certainly grant now,
then I will ask him to give me the strongest wings
so that I can fly over seven seas to you.

But the time is coming
and the clock is ticking so faithfully
that I will come to you soon.

I'm counting the days
and I always look forward to that very moment,
the moment that my heart will leap for joy
for my eyes can see your beautiful face again,
in perfect joy
that even all the words in the world
are confused to describe.

I know that I am no superman,
neither a saint.

I am just a mere human being
who sometimes fall
and look to the sky above in anguish
crying out for mercy and grace.

If I do fall, please bear with me and forgive me
and let me see the beauty of your merciful heart.

One thing I assure you honey,
that falling will never be the end for me.

I want to know you more,
to love you
and to protect you.

Teach me then my dear,
teach me how to love you.

Be so kind to teach me,
because it is my great desire
to learn loving you.

Out of my humble voice
and the deepest of my heart,
I sing a song
only for you, my Princess.

I mean each and every word
that I write with my own hands
and that I sing with my own breath.

I believe you know I do.

I believe you do.

I believe you do.

***

No comments: