Monday, September 05, 2005

Kamp Nasional Alumni 2005 (KNA 2005)

I thanked God for allowing me to participate in Kamp Nasional Alumni (Alumni National Camp) 2005 which is a national program of Perkantas. It was held from 1st to 5th September 2005 at Toledo Hotel, Tuktuk, Samosir Island of North Sumatera. There were about 250 participants from nearly all provinces and islands in Indonesia. This was a grace of God for me in which I was resfreshed and reminded on the roles and vision God has planned for me to take part in the building of my nation Indonesia. Through the sessions especially the plenary ones, led by the renowned Dr. Isabelo Magalit and Rev. Mangapul Sagala, God teached me many important things so that I may live my life as an alumnus to bear much fruit for the glory of God.

I'll write a series of blogs on what I learned from KNA. Each of them will be under the topic KNA2005.

No comments: