Friday, September 16, 2005

About trusting people

I met new people this week and we shared a lot about starting a movement for the good of our regency. But I still fell uneasy about something. It seems so hard for me to believe in people I just know. I need time and proofs that they are worth my trust. For me, my trust is very valuable and therefore I don't give it to anyone as easily as giving candy. Whenever I trust someone, then s/he should understand that it is a responsibility. So, when anyone I trust and then let me down, I don't think that I will trust him/her anymore.

What about me? I learn that I myself should take other people's trust to me very seriously just like what I hope from them to my trust. Anyway, perharps I should learn to give chances, even second chances just like what my Lord Jesus did to Peter and also me, the greatest sinner on earth.

No comments: