Sunday, September 11, 2005

Energized again

I feel in high spirit now. Why? I do because...
  • Tomorrow is the first day of the new academic semester. I'll start teaching again and teaching students is one of my favourite activities, of course, with good preparation.
  • This is the first time I am appointed as advisor for 25 students of the new inducted class. I am glad. They are like members of my new small (no, big) group. I want them to perform better than other students.
  • I get a new computer set: a brand new PC with better specification than my old one and a TFT monitor! Wow, it's much clearer that the CRT one.
  • I've finished washing all my dumped dirty clothes for days.
  • The job training, final project, inauguration and commencement were over. Anyway, a new start always raise new hope in me to start better, just like every new morning.
O God, please help me by the power of your Holy Spirit.

No comments: