Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Smallville

I spent some of my time in the last couple of days to enjoy watching several episodes of Smallville, the renowned TV program on Superman. There were some things of the program that really made impressed.
  • I am sure that the production team must have planned the story for a long-term production. Each episodes I watched was cleverly linked and as a viewer, I could always see the linking thread. More nicely, they successfully created the episodes to follow an increasing level of tension to reach the climax. And they did it so creatively. Hey Indonesian sinetron producers, I think it's very good for you to take a stint at Smallville high school :)
  • What I loved most is the script. Yeah, it's so great. The statements are so perfectly designed that may make Smallville episodes an excellent instrument in learning how to communicate, negotiate, intimidate and to win friends. I learned so much from it especially on how to express my feelings and thoughts wisely to the girls. Thanks Lana, Chloe, Lex and Clark! You are great actors.
  • The real and daily relationships between people are finely portrayed in the episodes by the casts. I learn more on the relationships of parents and child, husband and wife, employer and employee, friend to friend, a person to his/her couple, and so on. It's far from what is pathetically performed by Indonesian sinetron artists in their sinetron episodes nowadays.
  • I'm impressed and touched by Lana. O boy, she is a complete girl. Or have I been in love with her? Phew. If yes, then I must compete with Superman. Mm, I'll call Gatotkaca and Jaka Tingkir to help me :) the Indonesian heroes against USA's...
  • Five for Fighting is absolutely right with their song. It's not easy to be a Superman.

No comments: