Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Hello World

Finally I made it. I have a blog now, something I've been thinking of doing for many days ago. I know this is a new adventure for me. I hope through my blog I can share my ideas and experiences that life allows me to have to the world. I know that openness is not a good friend of a mysterious life. The more open I am, the more people know about me. They may like me or dislike me then. Love me or hate me. Well, so what gitu loh? I am just a new kid on the blog and I'm happily willing to learn from others, so having both parties in my life will be a good thing, I think. Besides that, I can't make everybody happy, can I? But the sure thing is I really know what makes me happy.

"There is always the first time for everything. So is it with starting a blog."

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. So does a living blog."

No comments: